As many of you may know (or maybe not) the DJI Phantom 4 just hit the market. Not only is this an amazing quad-copter, but the new capabilities are to die for!
Here are just a few from the list (Found Here)
- Avoid obstacles automatically.
- Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack.
- TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
- 28 minute maximum flight time, maximum control range of 3.1mi (5km).
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh).
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability and smoother footage.
- Optimized Vision Positioning System raises positioning altitude up to 10 meters.
This is game-changing tech that DJI has put into their new Phantom 4 will bring many new customers great success. I'll be interested to see how the first batch of quad-copters does in the filed. I'll be one of the first to say "I want one" when I see some of the customer reviews and hopefully some stunning footage from the new lens design on the attached 4K camera. Keep an eye out for more info on the subject as we move through the first stage of "customer testing" on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/carteryocham or subscribe to my blog below!